Types of lens colors:
(1) Gray lens: The gray lens can absorb evenly in any chromatogram, so the viewing scene will only darken, but there will be no obvious color difference, showing a true natural feeling. It belongs to the neutral color system.
(2) Brown lens: It can improve visual contrast and sharpness by filtering out a large amount of blue light, and it is better to wear in the case of severe air pollution or foggy. Generally, it can block the reflected light from the smooth and bright surface, and the wearer can still see the fine parts, which is the ideal choice for the driver.
(3) Green lens: While absorbing light, it maximizes the green light reaching the eyes, so it has a cool and comfortable feeling and is suitable for people who are prone to fatigue.
(4) Blue-gray lens: similar to the gray lens, it belongs to the neutral lens, but the color is deeper and the visible light absorption rate is higher. (5) Mercury lens: The surface of the lens is coated with a high-density mirror. Such lenses are more absorbed into the visible light and are suitable for outdoor sports.
(6) Yellow lenses: Strictly speaking, such lenses are not sunglass lenses because they hardly reduce visible light, but in foggy and dusk moments, yellow lenses can improve contrast and provide more accurate video, so it is also called Night Vision Goggles. Some young people wear yellow lenses "sunglasses" as a decoration.
(7) Light blue, light pink and other lenses: the same is more decorative than practical lenses.
(8) Dark green lens: absorbs hot air and brings a cool feeling, but the light transmittance and clarity are low. It is suitable for wearing in the sun and not suitable for driving.
(9) Blue lens: The beach at the seaside can be worn with sun blue lenses, and the blue color can effectively filter out the light blue reflected by sea water and sky. Blue lenses should be avoided when driving, as it will make us unable to distinguish the color of traffic signals.